Rebuilding or Repairing your own alternator? Rusty hardware can be brittle and break easily. Or you may be victim of the learning curve. The need to replace hardware is a very common. Ways to locate your hardware are:
1. You can use or Bill of Material List on your unit page by searching your unit in the search bar. Updated units will include a Bill of Material List under their description. Select the Alternator Unit to find this.
2. Using the same method in number 1 might also generate a bill of materials for related items to the search term. Any item selected can be verified thru its description of the part you are searching.
3. Details known of the hardware needed like, 'M5 Bolt' could be searched on this page using a keyboard function such as 'F3' key if available to you. This should pull up a list that you might be able to filter thru for something needed.
4. Use the Q&A below the page (or on any page) to ask what you are looking for a link. Or also the form in the contact Page.
5. Many projects are urgent. feel free to use the information to secure the correct pieces at you local hardware/ Home Improvement store! We are happy to help!